Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 62

2 more days to more sufferings. I cant prove to her how much i changed already. Haii. I am such a total failure. Haii. Why does all good things must come to an end? I want her to back in my heart before ns seems to be impossible at all. I guess going in ns seems to be a very big disadvantage to me. My heart feels extremely uneasy. How am i going know what is happening in the outside world? I am going to lose out a lot. My heart beats for her. How am i going to manage all this stress? My heart is really aching like there isnt a next day. How i wish she is able to walk me through this tough shit like she promise me last time? I am afraid that i cant even manage myself inside. She is always on my mind! How can i stop worrying about her? I love her and i need her! I need to motivate me like before. I really cannot survive the 2 weeks without her. I am really a failure.










Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost

No comments:

Post a Comment