Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 63

Last day to say goodbye to everything for two weeks. My bed, bolster and pillow, the food, my mum, my friends and last of all, SHE. I have nothing to say much, just that i am truly sorry for what i have done to her last time. It is not about cheating on her. It is my temper. I am too selfish, too self-centered. She really did a lot of things for me. Even till this very day, she isnt any ordinary girl. She is willing to sacrifice what ever she had for the person she loved. I going to do that for her. I cannot let her go, it is really my loss. I swear i going to love her with all my heart, all my life. I am not going to be the ass hole i used to be. I want her to feel love, to be loved. I want her to feel what she gives. She is the queen of my heart. It really breaks my heart that i had such little time with her before i enlisted. I am really touched that she is willing to spend time with me and happy to be with me. I going to sacrifice what ever i had to be with her. I want her to be the most happiest girl in the world. She really rock my world. She simply blows my mind off. Who will she choose? Haii. That is going to be one question? Will she trust me wholeheartedly and fall in love with me again? That is the second valuable lesson to be learnt in my life. Without the breakup, i will never know how sucky i am, how sucky i am treating her. Now regrets, despair, agony and aches are always haunting me, reminding how bad i am before. I have to strive hardly to prove to her that i am no longer who i am before. Words cannot replace the actions, i hope i have lots of time to prove to her. I want her to feel what she want to feel. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! I SWEAR I NEVER LOVE YOU THIS MUCH. YOU MAKE ME REALIZE HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU. YOU MAKE ME MAN. I HAVE DONE A LOT OF THINKING. I HAVE LOST SOMEONE IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE AND THAT IS YOU. I WILL GO ALL OUT JUST TO GET YOU BACK. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. YOU MAKE ME WHO I AM TODAY! LETS US FALL IN LOVE AGAIN, MY LOVE!
















Beneath anger there is hurt.
Beneath hurt there is love.
That quote is from the movie, funny people. I guess i have too much anger in me since young, being hurt since young that i dont know how to express my love. I am very sorry, Sheryl. I pray for a chance every single day just to be with you again. Every tears i shed is from my heart, thinking about all the mistakes, everything i that hurt you. Let me hold you in my arms again, let me embrace you with love, let me into your heart and you into my heart. Let us reconnect the love again. Let us be stronger than before, let us put away the past slowly and move on to a better beginning which leads to a promising future. Let us see each other till our age. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment